Best Business Credit Cards For Small Business. Below are some of the Best cards for your small business. Pay attention as you read through…
1) Capital One Spark Cash Plus
This card offers a sign up bonus. You will earn $500 when you spend $5,000 in the first three months of account opening and another $500 when you spend $50,000 in the first six months of card membership.
This card also offers an annual bonus. You earn $200 when you spend $200,000 or more in a year.
Furthermore, you get 2% cash back on every other purchase.
There is no foreign transaction fee on this card.
It has an annual fee of $150 for the first year then, $95 yearly.
Due to the fact that the capital one spark cash plus is a charge card, you must always pay up your balance in full every month. You cannot pay a minimum amount and carry the rest as balance.
Does not come with a fixed spending limit. Your spending limit varies depending on your payment history, credit score and general financial behavior.
2) Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card
This card has simple flat rate rewards that don’t require time to manage.
You will earn $750 bonus cash back when you spend $7,500 in the first three months of opening the account.
Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made by the business.
0% annual fee
* 0% introductory APR for the first 12months. Then a regular APR of 14.74% – 20.74% applies.
* Redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, and travels through Chase Ultimate rewards.
* You get employee cards at no additional cost.
* Has a foreign transaction fee
* It is not a good card for balance transfer.
3) The Blue Business Credit Card From American Express
When you sign up for this card, you will:
* Get a welcome offer of 15,000 membership rewards points after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of membership.
* Get 2 membership rewards points per $1 spent on the first $50,000 spent in a calendar year.
* Then, you get 1 point per dollar spending above $50,000.
* This card has the expanded buying power. You can spend above your credit limit up to a certain amount.
READ MORE: Best Card Machine For Small Businesses
× No annual fee for this card.
* This card has a foreign transaction fees of 2.7%.
*0% introductory APR for 12 months then a varia15. 49% – 23.49% will apply.
* Rewards can be redeemed for gift cards, travels etc.
* Refer to their terms.
4) Bank Of America Business Advantage Customized Cash Rewards MasterCard Credit Card
When you register, you will:
* Get a $300 statement credit online bonus after you make at least $3,000 in net purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
* You earn 3% cash back in any category of your choice.
* Get a 2% cash back on dinning purchases.
* Earn limitless cash back on all other purchases.
* You will earn both 3% and 2% cash back on the first $50,000 in combined choice category and dining purchases each calendar year.
* You get 1% cash back afterwards.
* There is no annual fee paid in this credit card
* Cash rewards don’t expire
* 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first (nine) 9 billing cycles. At the end of the APR offer, a variable APR of 14.49% – 24.49% will apply
* Redeem your cash back as deposit into your Bank of America savings bank account
5) American Express Blue Business Cash Card.
* This card offers a simple and a high flat rate on every day spending
* Earn $250 statement credit when you spend $3,000 in the first three months of account opening.
*Earn 2% cash back on purchases of up to $50,000 per calendar year.
* This card has no annual fee
* 0% intro APR for twelve months, afterwards, an APR of 15.49% – 23.49% variable will apply.
* You can spend a limited amount above your credit limit.
* When you are unavailable to manage your account, you can assign the duty to an account manager.
* Has a foreign transaction fee of 2.7%
Frequently Asked Questions
* Does the American Express Blue Business cash card have a rewards limit?
The 2% cash back is capped at $50,000 for twelve months, but you can always earn 1% after that. There is no limit to the rewards on this card.
* What is the expanded buying power offered by the American Express Blue Business cash card
The expanded buying power is a benefit which businesses that use the American Express Blue Business cash card get to enjoy. This allows them to spend more than their credit limit up to a certain amount.
The exceeded credit limit must be paid in full every billing cycle. Failure to pay attracts interest and penalties. The amounts of credits exceeded are determined by the credit and payments history of the card holder.
Any disadvantages in using the expanded buying power
If you are using the expanded buying power benefit on this card, you should be ready to pay up the exceeded credits at the end of each billing cycle to avoid paying defaulting charges or interest. Defaulting on the payment will result in paying additional charges on the entire credit balance.
6) The Business Platinum Card From American Express
* Enjoy welcome offer of 120,000 membership rewards points when you spend $75,000 in the first 3 months of card membership.
* Earn 5 membership rewards points on flights and hotels on Amex travel.com
* Earn 1x points on each dollar spent on the card.
* Earn 1.5 points on purchases at U.S construction materials and other eligible purchases.
* Earn up to $1,000 in annual statement credits on select purchases made with Dell Technologies, Adobe, and Indeed and U S wireless service providers.
* You can also earn up to $200 airline credit which will cover baggage fees, lounge passes at one selected airline.
* You can also earn up to $189 per year on your CLEAR membership
* Has an annual fee of $695.
* Has 16.49% – 24.49% APR variable.
7) Wells Fargo Business Elite Signature Card
* This card offers a welcome cash back bonus of $1,000 or a 100,000 bonus points when you spend $15,000 in the first 3 months of card membership.
* Earn 5,000 bonus points when the business spends $10,000 or more in a monthly billing cycle
* Earn 1.5% cash back on every $1 spent or get 1 point per $1 spent.
* Has an annual fee of $125 which is waived for the first twelve months.
* The cash back earned is paid quarterly.
* Has APR of 9.49%.
8) American Express Business Gold Card
* Earn 70,000 membership rewards points when you spend $10,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of card membership.
* Earn 25% points back after you use your points to book for flights on amextravel.com
* Get 4x membership Reward points on 2 select categories where your business spent much more money.
* Earn 1x points on all other purchases
* Has an annual fee of $295
* Has APR of 16.49% – 24.49%
9) Ink Business Cash Credit Card
* You will earn $750 bonus cash back when you spend $7, 500 worth of purchases in the first three months of account opening.
* You receive 5% cash back on $25,000 spent in combined purchases at restaurants and gas stations on each account anniversary year.
* Earn 1% cash back on other purchases.
* Your credit card will be monitored against fraud and other fraudulent activities in real time.
* You will not be held liable for any unauthorized use or charges made with your credit card or account information.
* It has 0% annual fees
* It has 3% foreign transactions fee.Please Help Share This Post