Best Credit Card For Business: On this article we are going to talk about the Best Credit Card for Business, the various chargers and limit with which each card offers. Read till the end.
1) Ink Business Cash Credit Card
* You will earn $750 bonus cash back when you spend $7, 500 worth of purchases in the first three months of account opening.
* You receive 5% cash back on $25,000 spent in combined purchases at restaurants and gas stations on each account anniversary year.
* Make 1% cash back on other purchases.
* Your credit card will be monitored against fraud and other fraudulent activities in real time.
* You will not be held liable for any unauthorized use or charges made with your credit card or account information.
* It has 0% annual fees
* It has 3% foreign transactions fee.
2) Capital One Spark Cash Plus
* This card offers a sign up bonus. You will earn $500 when you spend $5,000 in the first three months of account opening and another $500 when you spend $50,000 in the first six months of card membership.
* This card also offers an annual bonus. You earn $200 when you spend $200,000 or more in a year.
* Furthermore, you get 2% cash back on every other purchase.
* There are no foreign transaction fees on this card.
* It has an annual fee of $150 for the first year then, $95 yearly.
* Due to the fact that the capital one spark cash plus is a charge card, you must always pay up your balance in full every month. You cannot pay a minimum amount and carry the rest as balance.
* Does not come with a fixed spending limit. Your spending limit varies depending on your payment history, credit score and general financial behavior.
3) Ink Business Unlimited Credit Card
* This card has simple flat rate rewards that don’t require time to manage.
* You will earn $750 bonus cash back when you spend $7,500 in the first three months of opening the account.
* Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase made by the business.
* 0% annual fee
* 0% Introductory APR for the first twelve (12) months. Then a regular APR of 14.74% – 20.74% applies.
* Redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel through Chase Ultimate rewards.
* You get employee cards at no additional cost.
* Has a foreign transaction fee
* It is not a good card for balance transfer.
4) American Express Blue Business cash Card.
* This card offers a simple and a high flat rate on every day spending
* Earn $250 statement credit when you spend $3,000 in the first three months of account opening.
*Earn 2% cash back on purchases of up to $50,000 per calendar year.
* This card has no annual fee
* 0% intro APR for twelve months, afterwards, an APR of 15.49% – 23.49% variable will apply.
* You can spend a limited amount above your credit limit.
* When you are unavailable to manage your account, you can assign the duty to an account manager.
* The card has a foreign transaction fee of 2.7%
Frequently Asked Questions
* Does the American Express Blue Business cash card have a rewards maximum value?
The 2% cash back is capped at $50,000 for twelve months, but you can always earn 1% after that. There is no limit to the rewards on this card.
* What is the expanded buying power offered by the American Express Blue Business cash card
The expanded buying power is a benefit which businesses who use the American Express Blue Business cash card get to enjoy.
This allows them to spend more than their credit limit up to a certain amount. The exceeded credit limit must be paid in full every billing cycle. Failure to pay attracts interest and penalties.
The amounts of credits exceeded are determined by the credit and payments history of the card holder.
Any Disadvantages In Using The Expanded Buying Power
If you are using the expanded buying power benefit on this card, you should be ready to pay up the exceeded credits at the end of each billing cycle to avoid paying defaulting charges or interest. Defaulting on the payment will result in paying additional charges on the entire credit balance.
5) United Business Card
* The United business card offers 75,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first three months of opening the account.
* Plus an additional 75,000 miles when you spend $20,000 total purchases in the first 6 months of registration.
* You get $100 united travel credit after 7 united flight purchases of $100 or more each anniversary year.
* Earn 5,000 mile bonus on each anniversary when you have the United SM Business card and a personal Chase united credit card.
* Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on united purchases at gas stations, office materials, and local commuting.
* Earn 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
* You get employee cards at no further cost
* This card has an annual fee of $99
* Has a regular APR of 17.99% – 24.99% variable.
* It has a high balance transfer and cash advance fees
* No transaction fee on this card
6) Bank Of America Business Advantage Customized Cash Rewards MasterCard Credit Card
When you register, you will:
* Get a $300 statement credit online bonus after you make at least $3,000 in net purchases in the first 3 months of account opening.
* You earn 3% cash back in any category of your choice.
* Get a 2% cash back on dinning purchases.
* Earn limitless cash back on all other purchases.
* You will earn both 3% and 2% cash back on the first $50,000 in combined choice category and dining purchases each calendar year.
* You get 1% cash back afterwards.
* There is no annual fee paid in this credit card
* Cash rewards don’t expire
* 0% Introductory APR on purchases for all the first 9 billing cycles. At the end of the APR offer, a variable APR of 14.49% – 24.49% will apply
* Redeem your cash back as deposit into your Bank of America savings bank account.
7) The Blue Business Credit Card From American Express
As soon as you sign up for this card, you will:
* Get a welcome offer of 15,000 membership rewards points after you spend $3,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of membership.
* Get 2 membership rewards points per $1 spent on the first $50,000 spent in a calendar year.
* Then, you get 1 point per dollar spending above $50,000.
* This card has the expanded buying power. You can spend above your credit limit up to a certain amount.
× No annual fee for this card.
* This particular card has a foreign transaction fee of 2.7%.
*0% introductory APR for 12 months then a varia15. 49% – 23.49% will apply.
* Rewards can be redeemed for gift cards, travels etc.
* Refer to their terms.
8) The Business Platinum Card From American Express
* Enjoy welcome offer of 120,000 membership rewards points when you spend $75,000 in the first 3 months of card membership.
* Earn 5 membership rewards points on flights and hotels on Amex travel.com
* Earn 1x points on each dollar spent on the card.
* Earn 1.5 points on purchases at U.S construction materials and other eligible purchases.
* Earn up to $1,000 in annual statement credits on select purchases made with Dell Technologies, Adobe, Indeed and U S wireless service providers.
* You can also earn up to $200 airline credit which will cover baggage fees, lounge passes at one selected airline.
* You can also earn up to $189 per year on your CLEAR membership
* Has an annual fee of $695.
* Has 16.49% – 24.49% APR variable.
9) Wells Fargo Business Elite Signature card
* This card offers a welcome cash back bonus of $1,000 or a 100,000 bonus points when you spend $15,000 in the first 3 months of card membership.
* Earn 5,000 bonus points when the business spends $10,000 or more in a monthly billing cycle
* Earn 1.5% cash back on every $1 spent or get 1 point per $1 spent.
* Has an annual fee of $125 which is waived for the first twelve months.
* The cash back earned is paid quarterly.
* Has APR of 9.49%.
10) American Express Business Gold card
* Earn 70,000 membership rewards points when you spend $10,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of card membership.
* Earn 25% points back after you use your points to book for flights on amextravel.com
* Get 4x membership Reward points on 2 select categories where your business spent much more money.
* Earn 1x points on all other purchases
* Has an annual fee of $295
* Has APR of 16.49% – 24.49%
11) Bank Of America Business Advantage Travel Rewards World Mastercard Credit Card
The holders of this card enjoy rewards on this card. With no annual fee, the card holders can earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent and 3 points per dollar spent on travel expenses which must be made through the Bank of America travel center.
Customers who already have an account with Bank of America and are qualified for higher rewards rates will get the most out of the card.
New card holders can get up to 30,000 bonus points when they spend at least $3,000 in purchases in the first three months of account opening. Also, they earn 1.5 points for every $1 spent on purchases at all times.
They also get 3 points per $1 spent on travel. It also has no transaction fees.Please Help Share This Post